Welcome to Stock Chiropractic Wellness Center in Punta Gorda, FL
Welcome to the official website of Stock Chiropractic Wellness Center, your source for natural health and wellness services in Punta Gorda, FL. We're proud to serve Punta Gorda and the surrounding areas by providing preventative wellness care, pain management, injury rehabilitation, and other essential benefits -- all without the need for addictive drugs or invasive surgery. We hope you'll take a moment to look at all we have to offer here on these pages, and then reach out to us to schedule your visit to our facility.
Meet Our Chiropractor: Dr. Jacob Stock
Dr. Jacob Stock is a first generation board certified Doctor of Chiropractic, graduating from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 2008. Dr. Stock received his Bachelor’s degree from Westminster College in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Dr. Stock specializes in a numerous types of pain syndromes: low back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica, disc herniations, rib pain, shoulder pain, elbow, wrist and hand pain, hip pain, knee pain, ankle and foot pain, accidents from work, personal injuries, car accidents.
Dr. Stock’s main goal is to help people understand the body better. He will give each patient his full attention and spend the quality time that the patient needs to understand how to achieve a better sense of wellness.
Put Stock in your health.
Services and Techniques to Support Your Health and Function
Stock Chiropractic Wellness Center takes your whole body into account, not just your surface symptoms. We create customized plans for each and every patient, using such modalities as:
- Chiropractic care - These precise, gentle adjustments can normalize joint function, correct alignment problems, and help your nervous system work better.
- Applied kinesiology - This technique uses the body itself as a diagnostic tool, enabling us to check for ailments by evaluating your muscle responses.
- Corrective exercises - Our personalized corrective exercise plans can help you improve your flexibility or balance, increase strength, and maintain a healthy posture.
- Lifestyle advice - What you don't know about your daily habits could hurt you. We can evaluate your current lifestyle and recommend specific changes for the better.
- Nutritional counseling - Let our nutritional expertise guide you toward a slimmer or otherwise healthier way of life.
- Massage therapy - Massage therapy can help soft tissues feel better, heal properly, and function more easily.
- Detox and weight loss - Detox is the first step toward more effective weight loss, and we can help with both.
- Food/chemical allergy testing - By identifying your allergy triggers, we can help you eliminate and avoid as many of them as possible.
Schedule a Visit with Our Chiropractor in Punta Gorda
Ready to experience our clinic in person? Call (941) 205-2225 or use our contact form to schedule a visit with our chiropractor in Punta Gorda!